Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Shadowrun Hong Kong to get a raincheck (ITS NOW DF!)

Yeah so, My computer crashed working the editor for shadowrun Hong Kong!

My computer is working again but without Shadowrun HK and barely running

Crashed and burn and I wonder if HK is to blame!

The people who posted comments said that I should do what I think is gonna make me happy.

And nothing would make me happy right now then to just shuck the whole damn thing and go back to what I liked the best...

RULES OF ENGAGEMENT, BREACH AND FORGOTTEN REALMS UNLIMITED ADVENTURES!!

And DF

Maybe someday I'll get into an HK campaign but not right now.

Anyway, they already have mega-campaigns out for shadowrun so who cares?

Does anyone even still play it? Hard to say...

So never mind. I'll go back to FRUA and ROE2 And Breach 2-3!

And of Course DF!!!

I DO HOPE HAREBRAINED SCHEMES COMES OUT WITH A NEW SHADOWRUN THAT'S EVEN BETTER THAN DF AND HK!!

So!! You got what you wanted! Its DF!

But I should tell you I'm having trouble getting the editor to run so... It'll be a long long time before you see anything.

And I'm going to continue doing campaigns for Breach 2-3 and Rules of Engagement 1-2.

And Forgotten Realms Unlimited Adventures.

If I can just get the editor to work...

No comments: