Friday, April 19, 2019

New games I'm thinking of blogging and editing with

Hey everyone! Here's the score! I'm thinking of moving to a new website to post new game stuff.

Here are some of the games I will be doing and editing

BOPPIN

HEROES

GALACTIC ADVENTURES

Heroes heart

DUNGEON MASTER JAVA

FORGOTTEN REALMS UNLIMITED ADVENTURES AND DUNGEON CRAFT FOR WINDOWS

SHADOWRUN RETURNS DRAGONFALL & HONG KONG

ADVENTURE CONSTRUCTION SET FOR COMMODORE 64

ZZT

JAGGED ALLIANCE 2 UNFINISHED BUSINESS

XCOM 2

MEGAZEUX

MAJESTY 2

STARFLEET ARMADA

HOLY POTATOES WERE IN SPACE!

WAR GAME CONSTRUCTION SET FOR DOS & C64

AND MORE!!

But I'll only do it if there's enough support. I don't know how many people frequent this blog, I don't know whats up with the search engines and stuff.

I try looking up my site on google, Its not up there very high however. I wonder if its being blocked or filtered or if they think theres a copyright issue. There isn't.

Well, enjoy! Hope you all have fun! Let me know if there's a coole abandonware dos or c64 game with level editors you want me to put up. Feel free to share yours with me as well!

PEACE!

UPDATE: Yeah I added to the list. Had to stop and redraft and rethink.

BTW, Here's a top 10 list of Everyone who visited since the site was started last year!!

United States
597
Germany
64
Ukraine
23
Netherlands
13
Portugal
13
Unknown Region
11
Italy
6
Australia
4
France
4
United Kingdom
4

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Neither...

Seriously, if you want to write a campaign for a built in editor get with the times.

These games are mostly obsolete except maybe for Megazeux but their numbers are dwindling.

I for one am not sure what games are popular these days with built in editors so maybe someone should tell us.

But do what you feel like.

Anonymous said...

Rolland just Two things you should do...


1. Use a game that people still play at least occasionally that was made at least around 2000

2. A game you love to play and love to write levels for that makes you happy!


Basically, BE HAPPY! That'll help you better than writing a game you find to be boring!

Anonymous said...

NONE OF THEM

Except Megazeux or perhaps ZZT or D&D and shadowrun

But no one really plays those games no more.

But do what you want. Whatever floats your boat.

Anonymous said...

Just do Shadow run or AD&D FRUA.


Still If you could make a game using ACS for either c64 or better still Amiga that would be nice!


But OTOH the program literally can write its own adventures. So nah!!

Anonymous said...

All those games except FRUA, Shadowrun HK & DF and Xcom 2 are stone age. No one is interested anymore.

But do what you want.