Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Latest news update on what's happening!

okay, Apparently I discovered two things, ONE, The name of my blog is the same as another game called RULES OF ENGAGEMENT This is a dating game that sucks. So that's a problem. they think its copyright infringing on an unrelated game. Google search I hope gets their facts straight. THIS IS NOT THE DATING GAME, THIS IS AN ABANDONWARE GAME ON PUBLIC DOMAIN AND AVAILABLE TO ALL! PLEASE STOP BLOCKING MY SITE ON SEARCHES!!! PLEASE!!!

Oh and to top it off, There's a weblog dedicated to the Brave Marine Corps with the same name as well!! So I'm kinda stuck there too! So it may also be that my hits are being cascaded to other sites with similar names!

Now then...

I did get a few of interesting emails. SO THANK GOD PEOPLE ARE READING MY BLOG!

First, they wanted me to do two games. ZZT and BOPPIN

Well... I've given it some thought. Yeah! I THINK WE NEED A NEW ZZT GAME THAT IS HOT AND FRESH! Something to garner attention to it again!

In the mean time, head over to MUSEUM OF ZZT

They got the latest freshest games there. YES! ITS STILL GOING FOLKS!!

I've been thinking... Have they ever made a sequel to CODE RED BY GREG JANSON?

That would be swell.

Maybe they could make it for Megazeux? MAYBE I COULD????

BOPPIN is another. People want me to write a good Boppin campaign.

I'll think about it! I missed that game!!

Other than that, I'm thinking of Shadowrun Hong Kong campaigns and doing a campaigns with that.

Shadowrun HONG KONG is the newer and better version, You can get it on places like STEAM

And if there's more support I'll do a few new RULES OF ENGAGEMENT CAMPAIGNS TOO!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nope! I think you're wrong! I found your blog last week doing searches for Shadowrun and some dos games.

Looks good! You're doing fine! Keep it up! Don't worry! We can find your blog fine!

Anonymous said...

No problem finding this blog on a search engine. What you need is a few more regular viewers and some more exposure. THAT'LL REALLY GET YOU PoPULAR!!