Saturday, June 29, 2019

Thanks for support help and advice everyone!!!




Hey everyone! I've been reading comments on my posts particular pertaining to using the Shadowrun editor and I am very very impressed by a lot of what I have been reading!! LOVE IT!!!!

I really am greatful also for references to the Shadoowrun Tutorials!! BIG BIG HELP!!

And I got my shadowrun editor working on the computer I own! Despite being slow and clunky!

I am also  thankful to Kyle Prince by buddy from California who made it possible for me to get Shadowrun working on my computer and without whom this mega campaign I am planning would not be possible!!!

WOW!

The story is called Shadowrun: Legacy of the First Elyk Krynn

So! I got it working, I got the story set up, the foundations of the story anyway! And I've been practicing with the editor with Kyle's help.

Kyle Prince has an account on steam with Shadowrun on it So he'll be uploading it there. I have Shadowrun from GOG.com and Will upload from there to there.

As for the campaign, I am planning on uploading it on Steam and nexus in different chunks! Basically you'll be learning about this colorful cast of characters and events transpiring from the late 20th century to the mid to late 21st century.

It isn't going to be like Realms by Ray Dyer or Unreal Realms by Henry Darger.

Actually its gonna be more like Romance of the Three Kingdoms. I guess. Well no but... Yeah that and Scheherazade arabian tales.

But you'll meet a large cast of characters not at once but over time.

In chunks, branches and so on. Different episodes that get longer and longer and more intense. The story will go on for at least a year. I HOPE...

And At Least One of these branches I'll do in Dragonfall.

This is kinda also my baptism so to speak. So it gives me a chance to practice with different concepts some more.

INSPIRATIONS:

Romance of the three kingdoms

The dark Tower By Stephen King

Arabian Nights By Princess Scheherazade

Animatrix

AEON FLUX On liquid television and MTV

X-files

Cyclones


Also, people have asked me to write a game using Forgotten realms Unlimite adventures,  or Dungeon craft, tell you what, lets put that on hold for now. I wish to focus here instead. Here and now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dark Tower? So this gonna be like some heavy multiverse stuff? Other dimensions? Reality?

Anonymous said...

HERE! IMPROVE THE MIND!!! https://shadowrun.gamepedia.com/Editor_Overview

Anonymous said...

Don't mention it Rolland!

HEY! Let me repeat what I said on another post about Shadowrun HK editor!

Say I got a question. How much can be loaded in a shadowrun Campaign?

ANSWER: ALMOST MORE THAN THE HARD DRIVE!

Let me put it to you this way. The main campaign for Hong Kong.

THE CONTENT PACK ALONE IS 1.8 GIGABYTES! NOT MEGABYTES AS IN MB BUT GIGS! GB!!

Forget making it in Chunks! Go crazy! As big as you want it Rolland!

HELL YAH!

As big as your computer allows.

Anonymous said...

Well don't go too far! I mean not everyone is goonna be able to load a content pack that's say... 40 Gigs! My computer is 8 years old. No way can it handle that I think!

Anonymous said...

Make it in big chunks. Not everyone's PC or laptop can handle it.