Monday, June 18, 2018

CONFIRMED: Blue aardvark from Pink Panther is a character on the original omnitrend Rules of Engagement!

When I started playing this game as a kid, I noticed there was a character named the anteater. I didn't realize that it was really based on an actual character from the Pink Panther cartoons. He was voiced by the great Jackie Mason of whom I am distantly related!!



So in tribute to my relative The great Rabbi (I only met him once when I was little I don't remember much.) Mason I have made his character my Official Aardvark of aproval so to speak. I also added the Green aardvark.

Speaking of which I found out that the characters Opus and Bill the cat were introduced as aliens in Rules of Engagement 2. THEY TOO ARE INCLUDED. For some reason, the Go'chan are allied with Bill the cat. Not surprising since Bill was a communist and a spy.

So Expect some campaigns featuring Ol Blue from pink panther and friends voiced by my relative Jackie Mason Chummy!


No comments: